Stick Ninja Avenger Stick Ninja Avenger

Hope this gets blammed

Hey asshole, ever think to credit the composer of the music used in here? MaestroSorrow deserves credit for Burning My Angel, which was used in this flash. I may have voted higher if not for that.

Nighthawkstudio responds:

If you had read my description you had seen that i have problems with the audio portal so i culdnt find the composer

Intro to the Stock Market Intro to the Stock Market

Great Job!

Although you're a nerd if you make a flash like this (don't worry...I am too...lol), this is AMAZING for someone's first flash. I thought I'd be getting free blam points. gj! Very funny! Great Job! I liked the graphics, although I'm sure many won't.

Make some more like this, ya?

Malkavbug responds:

I will try not to disappoint.

All the graphics were done with the mouse, mostly in Illustraitor so we could just do them as vector graphics and resize as needed.

It has been a learning experience doing this, and I really hope to be able to move into more complex and complete movements later.

Figuring out I needed a bazzillion layers and then shifting around as needed was.... well it was a learning experience

God & The Scientists God & The Scientists

Ugh....religion

I hate it when people bring religion into flash stuff....because WAY too many people (including me) feel WAY too strongly about it.

*deep breath*

I'm choosing, though much self control, not to comment on Sauratos's review. As SamuraiJax said, none of us can prove or disprove the existance of God, and this flash was, obviously, meant as a joke. I say 0 for style, only because you don't have much style if you knowingly create a huge argument....and anything religious creates arguements as any member of society should know.

Alright...now for the actual review! Lol.

I think it was a great job, and that's why I give a 10 overall. I didn't expect that ending. I expected maybe smiting? Maybe the humans making a better human? Not that. lol.

Nice job! Keep 'em comming!

Viano Viano

Nice

That's the way I feel about music. lol.

Nice job. I enjoyed this a lot.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Holy Crap!

God, am I looking forward to this summer, now! lol. Some of the best animation I've ever seen depicting Sonic, etc. Hope you put just as much effort into the real thing!

The Man Behind Chaos The Man Behind Chaos

Pretty Good

Yay! Someone used my music! lol.

I think it was pretty good. I'll definitly watch the full version.

Jesto responds:

Thanks, man.

The Chicken or the egg! The Chicken or the egg!

Pretty Great!

I really thought this was good. In addition to humor, it has a scientific basis for its message.

I tried to resist...but I can't. The guy who reviewed before me, who said evolution is an unconfirmed hypothisis is a n00b who doesn't know his science.

There...now I said it. lol.

GREAT MOVIE! Make some more like this, k?

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Pretty good!

It was really good. The reason I didn't rate higher was that I was somewhat offended by the involvement of the plactic figure with the long hair who I'm assuming to be Jesus. That was pretty offensive for me, but I know that's just me, so I didn't take TOO much off. The whole scene with the capturing of that pokemon was hilarious.